Statutory safety inspections are integral to properly maintaining machines of all kinds. They are also known as “Assessor inspections” or "UVV inspections". All machinery and devices used within a company are inspected regularly on the basis of numerous regulations and decrees from the European level to trade association level.
Our range of services:
- Inspection of cranes as per BGV D6 Art. 25; Art. 26 by assessors and experts
- Inspection of load-carrying attachments BGR 500 (authorised to inspect and repair IP sheet metal lifting clamps)
- Winches, lifting and traction machines - BGV D8 Art. 23
- Floor conveyors as per BGV D27
- Fall protection equipment, personal protective equipment - BGR 198
- Ladders, steps BGV D36
- Building hoists/Construction hoists BGV D7
- Powered doors BGR 232
- Crack detection tests for sling chains BGR 500
- Lifting platforms as per BGG 945
- Shelf testing as per Art. 10 of the regulations on health and safety in the workplace
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. Our UVV inspection assessors will be happy to answer them at any time.